NeoAir® UberLite™ Sleeping Pad
The lightest insulated air pad ever built, the award-winning and top-rated UberLite is packable and comfy for ultralight camping and backpacking that demands a minimalist pack.
The absolute lightest insulated air pad ever built.
As the absolute lightest insulated air pad available, the UberLite keeps your pack featherweight on the trail. Our proprietary construction provides the critical warmth needed in the backcountry. Boasting 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of our legendary NeoAir comfort, the minimal UberLite makes a big impact during nights in the backcountry. Available in several sizes, the UberLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the mattress to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
· Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
· Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir mattress ever.
· Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
· Reliable NeoAir Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix to maximize your comfort and warmth.
· WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation.
· Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, allows you to pick a size that best suits your adventure needs.
· Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included