Mojito Trail GTX
The men's Mojito Trail GTX is a low-cut waterproof walking shoe and approach shoe that is perfect for country walks and urban exploration.
The Mojito Trail has a full suede upper for support with a soft, padded collar and tongue for comfort. A Gore-Tex membrane ensures durable weather protection for year-round use. The characteristic down to the toe lacing is a trademark of the Mojito models and allows for a very precise and tailored fit.
The Vibram sole of the Mojito Hike is a class above most other low cut outdoor trainers, offering high levels of durability and grip, while the EVA layer running the full length of the foot gives great levels of cushioning.
- The Mojito styling is the perfect blend of outdoor and urban
- Molded Vibram Salix Trek sole is designed for maximum comfort and shock absorption with Vibram rubber lateral protection.
- EVA cushioning is perfect for traveling the globe.
- Upper is water-resistant suede with rubber toe cap.
- The extended lacing fastens down to the toe from the world of climbing, for maximum customization and a comfortable fit.
- Lining is GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane to ensure breathability and waterproofing.