Hyperion™ 6C Sleeping Bag
Regular price €0,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
Built to provide a featherlight pack weight and high-performance warmth, the Hyperion 20F/-6C is among the lightest in its class without sacrificing an ounce of performance. The bag uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction in key areas to ensure warmth and comfort in an ultralight package. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Hyperion keeps your pack light, giving you the freedom to move quickly in the backcountry.
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900-fill : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- : Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- : Removeable ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system. SynergyLink Connectors function best with regular sized sleeping pads that are 3 inches thick or less when inflated.
- : Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- : Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.